Nothing spices up your holiday wardrobe like a festive pop of red ! You’ll love the chic Wild Red collection from designer Karen Kane for all the right reasons; flattering fits, feminine details and affordable price points.
The most expensive dress in our top 10 selection today is $118 !
All of these pieces have been arriving daily at the Scottsdale Dillard’s in preparation for Saturday’s Fall Style Fashion Show, taking place at 1:30 p.m. in the Karen Kane dept. on the second floor.
Here are our top 10 picks for fab holiday dressing from Karen Kane…
1. Crystal button knotted blouse, $99, striped maxi skirt, $108.
2. Red velvet burnout wrap top, $89. Also comes in plus size, $98.
3. Color panel dress, $98.
4. Kate Lace Top, comes in black or off white, $98.
5. Short sleeve crochet top, $98.
6. Animal print cold shoulder top, $98.
7. Mesh drape top. This whisper thin top has just the right amount of holiday sparkle and it’s a steal for $58 !
8. Tracy Shea little black dress, $118.
9. Sequin blazer, $218. This wool jacket with glittery gold sequins is so versatile; you can pair it with everything – from denim – to a black pencil skirt or pants – or that fantastic red wrap dress at the top of the page. ($108)
And the world’s most flattering red dress ? It’s this…
10. Contrast panel dress in red, black, $118.
Seriously, the second I saw this dress I knew she was coming home with me. It’s a super soft knit, which Karen does so well, and those vertical black panels along the side take about 10 pounds off with no dieting required ! And $118 ? Please… this dress is seasonless, timeless, day-to-evening, and oh, did I mention you’ll look 10 pounds thinner ?!!
There are lots more great new pieces that were brought in to Dillard’s especially for this event, so come join us this Saturday, Oct. 27, for a fun Fall fashion show with Karen Kane and a preview of the Wild Red collection !
For more information or to order these pieces online, go to Karen Kane.com or call the Karen Kane department at Dillard’s, Scottsdale Fashion Square, 480-949-5869.