Chic and sophisticated, easy to wear and comfortable, the smoking slipper is a shoe-in as the new fall season’s must-have shoe.
Designers put their best foot forward in everything from classic gray flannel, to sequins and studs, and sleek patent leather.
This way to the smoking section…
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs, burnished sequin slipper in black and blue, Nordstrom, $250.
2. Stuart Weitzman’s Slip-on comes in black patent leather and gray flannel, $298.
And just in case you like a little shine and sparkle…
4. Stuart Weitzman, Slipback sequined slipper, $385.
5. B Brain Atwood’s chic metallic leopard print is a Neiman Marcus exclusive, available for pre-order now, $295.
Animal prints are still as hot as ever and pair nicely with the deep reds, plums and emeralds we’ll be wearing this fall.
6. Loeffler Randall, Blaise, printed calf hair loafer, Neiman Marcus, $325.
7. Steve Madden, Valantne dalmation print slipper is a steal at $119.95 !
8. Alexander McQueen’s luxe floral embroidered slipper in velvet, Neiman Marcus, $695.
9. Salvatore Ferragamo My Joy flat is a chic neutral in platinum, Nordstrom, $295.
10. Tod’s crimson red ballet flat, on pre-order from Nordstrom, $495.
This gets my vote for the sleek and chic classic slipper for Fall 2012…can you say timeless ?
11. Gucci, Power Patent leather loafer, Neiman Marcus, $550.
Do share – which is your favorite ?
Read more. Check out these related Posts: